Model Number: AC067
Schwinn® 418 Elliptical
If your knees are up for a low-impact workout but you don't want to sacrifice intensity, consider the Schwinn® 418 Elliptical. It offers an articulating footplate that follows the natural motion of your foot and supports your heel through the stride.
This product is no longer for sale.
Please see our current line of Schwinn® Ellipticals.
Product FeaturesIf your knees are telling you they're ready for a lower-impact workout but you don't want to sacrifice intensity, maybe it's time to think about an elliptical trainer. Elliptical trainers provide an efficient and fun cardiovascular workout that combines upper and lower body flexibility and coordination into one impact-free motion. You burn calories and increase heart and lung capacity while improving your health. In addition to accommodating a wide variety of users with its lengthened 18"/46 cm stride, the Schwinn 418 Elliptical also incorporates an articulating footplate, which follows the natural motion of your foot and supports your heel throughout the entire stride motion.
- Grip heart-rate monitoring.
- High-inertia drive system using an oversized flywheel and Poly V belt.
- Quiet magnetic resistance Eddy Current Brake provides a smooth ride.
- Workout programs include: Rolling, Valley, Fat Burn, Ramp, Random, Plateau, Intervals, Mountain, 2 Heart-Rate, 1 Fitness Test, & Manual Mode.
- LCD display shows Time, Speed, Distance, RPM, Resistance Level, Calories, Calories per hour, Load, Heart-Rate and Course Profile.