Model Number: CR063
Schwinn® 130 Upright Bike
This adjustable upright combines value and versatility.
Employing 22 pre-programmed workouts and 20 resistance levels, the Schwinn® 130 Upright Bike provides a highly specialized workout designed to quickly engage the cardiovascular system, your key to a healthy, happy heart. And with the newly designed DualTrack LCD displays, you get a larger, main display and a smaller, secondary display so you can prop up your book or tablet over the main view and still view your progress.
- 22 programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start) and additional features
- Schwinn DualTrack™ two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- USB charging port
- 2 user capability for multiple user set-up
- 20 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
- Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform
- 3 LED tracking lights
- Padded seat for ideal comfort
- Angle adjustable handlebars for a comfortable riding position
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position when using a heart rate program
- 3 speed fan, oversized water bottle holder, transport wheels and integrated levelers
- Acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
- Product Assembled Dimensions: 41.3" X 21.4" X 55.6"
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
- Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. AC power adapter included.
- Warranty: 10 years frame / 2 years mechanical / 1 year electrical / 90 days labor