Model Number: CR059
Schwinn® 270 Recumbent Bike
Get in the best shape of your life – one pedal at a time.
A ventilated seat back and padded contoured seat bring a level of added comfort to virtually every workout. Only Schwinn can leverage more than 100 years of cycling expertise into finely engineered fitness bikes.
- 29 programs (12 profile; 9 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced; 1 Custom); 4 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 recovery test; 1 quick start) and additional features
- Schwinn DualTrack™ two blue backlit LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- USB charging port
- 4 user capability for multiple user set-up
- Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included)
- 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
- Single piece frame, 2 integrated levelers & large mid-frame support for an incredibly solid platform
- Walk-through frame for easy access
- Aluminum slider seat rail system with quick and easy lever, fore and aft seat adjustment
- 6 LED tracking lights
- Padded seat bottom with contoured leg area combined with a large vented seat back make your workout comfortable and cool
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position when using a heart rate program
- 3 speed fan, oversized side mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
- Product Assembled Dimensions: 64" X 27.7" X 49.9"
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
- Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. AC power adapter included.
- Warranty: 10 years frame / 2 years mechanical / 1 year electrical / 90 days labor