Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike
Free shipping applies only to the Schwinn® IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike. Offer only valid within the 48 contiguous states of the continental U.S. We regret we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories, Canada or international destinations. Offer not available with any other offer and is subject to availability and may change at any time. Price is subject to change. Shipping discount applies to Standard Shipping option only. Offer is valid once to a customer and excludes previously placed orders. Offer is not valid at retail stores or outlets. Offer valid for a limited time only.
- Designed to work with the Peloton® and Zwift® apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
- Access the Explore the World™ app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe.*
- Smooth, magnetic resistance
- Full color backlit LCD display
- Media rack
- Slim, comfortable Bluetooth® LE (BLE) heart rate armband
- 3 lb. dumbbells with easy-reach cradles
- USB charging station
- Bluetooth® Connectivity Designed to work with popular cycling apps such as Peloton®, Explore the World™, Zwift®, and more.
- Smooth, Magnetic Resistance Provides a smooth, quiet ride with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels.
- Generous LCD Display Track your time, distance, calories, and RPM's while monitoring your heart rate with the included Bluetooth® heart rate armband.
- Dual Link Pedals with Toe Cages Use standard toe cages or SPD clips based on your riding preferences.
- Versatility Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the seat and handlebars for maximum versatility.
- Integrated Device Holder Designed to keep you engaged during your workout.
- Premium Grip Handlebars Extra-large, dipped handlebars ensure you remain comfortable during long or intense rides.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders So you can stay hydrated during your workout.
Stream thousands of live and on-demand classes directly into your home.*
Interact, train, and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
Explore the World™ App
Experience virtual courses and stunning trails that automatically adjust to your riding speed.*
*Requires a separate digital subscription.
Choose the Path That’s Right for You
Your Own Device
*Based on onepeloton.com
as of December 4, 2019.
|Estimated Product Cost||$899||$2,245|
|Shipping||Free Shipping||Included in Cost|
|1-Year Subscription Cost*||$156 Annual Cost||$468 Annual Cost|
|Stream Trainer-Led Workouts||Included||Included|
|Works with Zwift App||Included||Not Included|
|Works with Explore the World App||Included||Not Included|
|Resistance Levels||100 Levels||100 Levels|
|3 lb. Dumbbells Included||Included||$25|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years; Mechanical Parts & Electronics: 3 years; Labor: 1 year||Frame: 5 years; Mechanical Parts, Electronics, & Labor: 1 year|
|First-Year Total Cost||$1,055 First-Year Total Cost
Save over $1,680
|$2,738 First-Year Total Cost|
|Learn More||Buy IC4|
*Can be cancelled at anytime. $156 annual cost based on the $12.99 monthly Peloton Digital app subscription. $468 annual cost based on the $39 monthly Peloton Membership subscription.
Connect Your Bike to the App That Fits Your Needs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best cycling shoes to use with the IC4 bike?
The toe clip-ins that come with the IC4 bike are SPD®-specific, but you can use any regular sneakers for the toe cages that come with the pedals.
How do I connect the IC4 bike to the Peloton® app?
Follow these 7 easy steps to connect to the Peloton® app.
What is the crank arm length?
The crank arm length is 170mm and is non-adjustable.
Have another question? Visit our IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike FAQ.
You Might Also Like
100424$299.00Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling Bike$299.00Description
The Schwinn® IC2 takes everything you love about an invigorating outdoor cycling workout and brings it into the controlled comfort of your home. The innovative IC2 lets you adjust resistance levels in continuous increments to simulate hills—building strength and burning calories as you push towards your goals.
98316$99.00Schwinn Equipment Mat$99.00Description
Protect your floors while adding a professional "gym" look to your workout area with this high-quality Schwinn® fitness mat.
Compatible with Schwinn recumbent bikes, ellipticals and treadmills.
- 6'6"L x 3'W (198 x 91 cm)